letter to the president

PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE
Malacanang Palace Compound
J.P Laurel Street,San Miguel
Manila
Philippines

July 9,2018

Dear Mr. President :
My Name is Jolina Mendieta. I am a student at Ilocos Sur National High School and I am writing you today to share my thoughts about no homework during weekends.
I am interested in this matter because I am also a student who experience this issue. Teachers tend to give assignments to their students. A lot of students had no more free time to enjoy their weekends,spend more quality time with our families and time to take ourselves at rest.
We all known that we students should know how to budget our time so that we can balance our school work and family time. No homework during weekends is important because not having homework students will be stress-free and lose many health problems such as physically and mentally problems.
I am hoping for the response or action in concern with this issue or matter.

Thank you so much sir for the helpful attention and your time.
God Bless!

Sincerely yours,

Jolina Mendeita
10-Markov
Ilocos Sur National High School
Vigan City,Philippines




credits:
dmpstudent.blogspot.com
Apples Jalandoni-ABS CBN NEWS

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3rd state of the nation address year 2018

Philippine Liberation

Equality