Reflection 3rd


The Third Grading Period was exciting and interesting. I am proud to tell that I successfully did well. I complete all the requirements, all activities and especially my project which is the Web Design.I've become responsible this time and I've learned so many things. Like for example,completing my web design on time,those challenging activities and exercises were I learn a lot about the notepad, the inserting of photos,aligning text,adding background and font colors.I really enjoy those activities.

In the other hand,even though I'd improved my skill or performances I can't deny the fact that I encountered many problems,a lot of challenges.specifically in my activities. Learning new things is very hard and we students can't deny it but through the help of teachers we learn easily those techniques and editing skills.

Moving on,I will do my very best to maintain or improve my good study for the next grading period.

Comments

  1. Seems like you really did learned and enjoyed a lot in the 3rd grading period despite of all the challenges that you've been through, you still survived and i salute you for that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3rd state of the nation address year 2018

Philippine Liberation

Equality