Au Revoir!

4th Quarter?The final?The end?
Yes! Finally it was the end.the ultimate.
4th grading period was successfully done with lots of activities and projects.Aside from that there are a lot of challenges and problems come up.Yet,with the help of our teacher Mrs. Evelyn Vera cruz,ICT teacher.
I can conclude that I've learned a lot from her from the starting of the quarter up to the last quarter, wherein I learned more about the photoshop,the parts and some processes that can make my IT skill improved much.
I've gained a lot of knowledge ,wisdom,and positivity in this subject, more over I'd also learned how to manage my time rightly.It was a great experience to be one of SMC student because I've learned so much I mean a lot not just in math but also in ict.
Thank you so much maam! Without you I can't move to the next level.
God Bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd state of the nation address year 2018

Philippine Liberation

Equality