Traveler since 2003

Is it a bird?NO! It's not.
But birds can fly right? Of course,but it is not a bird it's an airplane.
"How I wish I could ride airplane someday"

~A dream is a wish my heart makes~

Since in the beginning I dreamt myself to become Flight Stewardess someday,to ride an airplane someday.But the question is "will my dream come true?"
I remember what my lola told me when she was still alive."Apo,Life is not spending your time at work just for the sake of the money,Life is about following your dreams,the dreams that you wish and wanted to be in the future" I was inspired by her words,the words of wisdom but then my mom told "YOU HAVE TO BE AN ENGINEER!"
Can I call it my own version?my own story?my own life?
Since in the beginning it was my dream but now they are controlling my life,my happiness.
I just wanted to spend my life in an airplane,I just wanted to travel the whole world, I JUST WANTED TO BE MYSELF.
I am not after the money nor the high payments
I just want to enjoy my life working,enjoying the work i wanted.
So please I just can't surrender my dream no matter I climb the mountains, swim the ocean and reach the sky .I will do everything with my very best until the end of my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd state of the nation address year 2018

Philippine Liberation

Equality