New year, New Me

New Year,New Me
"Stop trying to make New Year,New Me happen because it's not going to happen"
A lot of people say this thing.
New Year ,New Me is it really going to be happen? 1st January means fresh start and beginning of New Year. New Year is celebrated all over the world with great fervor and perseverance.
new year is the event when a whole inter community live together the feeeling of happiness and spread joy everywhere.
All people are very glad, they dance,watch fireworks display together, and enjoyed the night full of enery and glee.
December 31st is the night to remember every single moment of the last year.
people hope that the coming next year will bring  a lot of expected changes that they hope last year,Expected changes the New year, New Me , New beginning of life to make things better than
before.For me I want to change my behaviour because in the past years I've noticed that I am becoming bad person, having bad behavior and personality so this 2019 I hope that I can improve myself and change myself to become better person than the past
to act good and and become a right person.I also hope that this year my family,friends,relatives and myself will have a good health,good condition and good love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd state of the nation address year 2018

Philippine Liberation

Equality